WHAT DO I GET?
Each course follows the following design
* Eight units of work
Each unit is 25 minutes of screen time then classroom practice
* READ - Clear explanations of each learning goal
* WATCH - Video modelling of the teaching routines
* HAVE A GO - Classroom practice of what you have learnt
* COME BACK and REVIEW
* FAQs and variables
* Downloadable 50 page Course Book (easy reference)
* RESOURCES - Teacher Scripts, planning templates, teaching charts, learning outcomes...everything you need to make this work in your classroom.
Each ONLiNE course is purchased as a 1 User Licence (12 months access via internet)
Get instant access via credit card payment or Pay on Invoice.
Pay on Invoice Option
Don't have access to a school credit card or wish to purchase bulk licences for your school? Enter the details for each teacher and SEND. We will email you an invoice and instructions for accessing the SharpReading course.
Start-Up Webinar PLUS ONLiNE Course
Get your training off to a flying start with an introductory webinar (an online workshop).
We have set aside a WEBINAR WEEK during each term.
Registrations for 2021 are available NOW.
Start-Up Workshop PLUS ONLiNE Course
Get your training off to a flying start with an introductory Workshop (face-to-face). Each term we schedule a round of public workshops in many locations around NZ. Currently we are limited to offering these start-up workshops in NZ only.
COST: $195 + GST NZD (ONLiNE Course PLUS Workshop)
NB: The Struggling Older Reader $235 + GST (includes $80 resources)
The benefits of a Start-Up Workshops
* A day away from the classroom where you can clear your head and focus on your new learning
* Face-to-face interaction with the creators of SharpReading
* Ask your questions to get clarity
* Be included in the modelling of the routines - know what it feels like for the learner
* Practice the routines - get a feel for the teacher role
* Interact with other teachers in training
* A very motivating start to your ONLiNE Course.